Customer Service Assistant
As Easter is fast approaching we require a friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable Customer Service Assistant to join the team at Torquay’s Dinosaur World to ensure the best possible experience for our visitors.
Duties will include serving and interacting customers at all points – entrance, quiz marking, shop, and telephone, operating the tills, cash handling, and maintaining the presentation of the exhibition.
Full training will be given but the successful candidates:
• Must have a friendly outgoing manner, be enthusiastic, friendly and confident in dealing with visitors especially children
• Must have experience of working in customer service environment
• Must have a smart appearance
• Must have good verbal communication skills
• Must be flexible, reliable and conscientious in your approach to work
• Must be able to work in a small team
Candidates must be able to work 3/4 days per week over the Easter holidays from April 1st to April 23rd, and there is the potential for more work during May ½ term and the summer holidays. This is an ideal job for a student who is looking for work at weekends and during school holidays.
This a casual contract position so there is no guarantee of set hours per week. Do not apply if you cannot work as stated during the Easter holidays.
The deadline for application is 5pm Monday 27th March, and interviews will be held on Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th March. Must be available to start immediately.
The role has an hourly rate of £7.80, and there is a seasonal bonus scheme.
If you think you are the right person for the job, download the Job Description from our website and send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.