Welcome to Torquay’s Dinosaur World
Our award winning attraction is a fun interactive indoor exhibition that brings the world of dinosaurs to life. See amazing full size & scaled dinosaurs, discover incredible fossils, learn about these awesome beasts, enjoy our fun Family Explorer Quiz and even sit on a deadly dinosaur.
Whether you are a little dinosaur fan, or even a big one, there’s something for everyone to get their teeth into!
- Following the government’s new guidance visitors must wear face coverings during their visit. Children under the age of 11 are exempt, as are people who have a legitimate reason not to.
- Tickets must be booked at the latest 1 hour prior to the visit. Each slot can have a maximum of 8 people (including any under 3’s), who must all comprise of the same family/friends group. Each slot can only be booked by one group.
- Tickets are available at 10-minute intervals from the hour. Groups must arrive at the start time for their visit i.e. for a booking at 11am you must arrive at 11am not at anytime within the 1 1/2 hour visit slot. Also, do not arrive early as we can’t let you in with an earlier group. If a group is 10 minutes or more late for their time slot they will not be allowed entry. This booking procedure allows us to effectively manage the social distance of our visitors.
- The maximum length of time for each visit is 1 1/2 hours.
- Customers will need to show either a printed ticket or an e-ticket on a device. No ticket no entry.
- We do accept walk-in visitors if we have the capacity to maintain social distancing, but we cannot guarantee entry without a booking. Please enquire on entry and we’ll do our best to allow your visit. Please do not call us to enquire about walk-in capacity as we simply can’t tell in advance.
- Only contactless payment will be accepted.
- The Paleo Pass has been suspended for the summer. For more information on this please visit our ‘Entry Prices’ page.
- If visitors feel unwell or are self-isolating on the day they were due to visit they can transfer their tickets to another day/time
Visitor are encouraged to not bring pushchairs or prams in order to maintain social distancing and avoid cross contamination. Where this is not possible visitors must take the pushchairs or prams with them on the tour. We will not offer storage during your visit.
- Maintain social distancing according to the yellow floor markings
- Follow the one-way system red footprints
- Please use the hand sanitiser that is located around the exhibition,especially before touching any exhibits
- Please be respectful of other visitors and our staff
- We will be cleaning the exhibits throughout the day
- Due to difficulties with maintaining social distancing several sections of the exhibition have been closed off, including the craft room and top fossil excavation area
- You are welcome to wear a face covering during your visit, though they are not compulsory
- Our team may be wearing face coverings for their safety