Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
• If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Torquay’s Dinosaur World’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
• The term ‘Torquay’s Dinosaur World’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Victoria Parade, Torquay, TQ1 2BB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property
• This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, illustrations, photography and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for commercial enquiries.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Torquay’s Dinosaur World’s takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payments and VAT
• All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. Torquay’s Dinosaur World reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
• Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the time of visit and/or purchase. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-visit.
• Torquay’s Dinosaur World’s makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised, but reserves the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions, specifications and, in the case of bulk items, quantities without prior notice. For exchanges and refunds, you, the customer must follow the Torquay’s Dinosaur World’s returns policy.
• Cookies are used to speed up access to this website and collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. This information will not identify you personally.
• The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
• For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org